Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Topshop Nails in Brazil

Topshop Nails Brazil
Topshop Nails Brazil
Topshop Nails Brazil
Topshop Nails Brazil
Topshop Nails Brazil
topshop nails Brazil
topshop nails Brazil

Topshop Nails in Brazil £6

If you like you chunky glitter polishes then I urge you to pick up this little beauty from Topshop. Brazil is a carnival of green, blue, orange, pink and golden chunks suspended in a clear varnish. It reminds me a little of American Apparel's Galaxy Glitter, but conveniently a few pounds cheaper. It is one of those glitter polishes that looks amazing applied over a brighter base but I simply used it on my Nailene falsies to show you its true beauty when worn alone. It does require quite a few coats to pack the nails full of colourful glitter but sometimes less is more, and it looks equally pretty when lightly scattered over your favourite polish! My love for Topshop nail varnishes continues...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar