Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Truth About Slimming Pills (Featured on FAILON NGAYON)


Hi guys! I just want to share one of my most remarkable and memorable blog posts ever.



When Multiply was still hot, I was already blogging in this site through my account. One of the best things I wrote (although not the best, grammatically, as I was LITERALLY not editing and backreading my posts) was a lengthy, personal account on Chinese Slimming Pills. (Zhen De Shou, Ballerina, Happy Slim, ring a bell?) Brief intro, I have used these pills way back in 2007, and one of my beloved ninangs died because of these pills in the same year. You'll find out more when you read the actual post.

And so I wrote this post in 2007 as my way of thanking the Lord for sparing me. I could've died 5 years ago, but instead, my ninang's life was sacrificed. I've spent a week writing this post because I had to do A LOT of research on these pills, plus I had to look up personal stories that are similar to mine in the internet.

In 2009, this post has been featured in the International Size Acceptance blog, a T.V. show in NBN 4, (where I was interviewed as well) and was republished numerously by many people in their own blogs and social networking accounts. I made it a point to encourage each and every person who cared to ask and leave a comment on the blog post to share it on their online accounts, and with their families, children, and friends. I didn't care about the fame and visits--All I wanted is to educate people about the hazards posed by these cheap slimming pills, and that the best way to lose weight is through proper diet and exercise.

And yesterday, this post has landed me an interview for FAILON NGAYON. Ted Failon, one of my favorite T.V. broadcasters did an episode on cheap viagras, slimming pills, whitening pills, etc. The episode will be aired later on ABS-CBN channel 2, 5:00 P.M. Please do watch. :)

And I also encourage everyone to do the same: Share this story, (but please, give me due credit :D) and save the lives of those who are into these pills. And if you are using one, you are reading the right post.

Pardon the grammatical errors in the original post, and maybe this post. Like what I've said, I was never a fan of editing and backreading. And I'm too lazy to edit haha. I only selected the important chunks and reposted it here. :p

It's very long, but I encourage you to read it. Please click READ MORE.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar