Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

USA HAUL #001 | The Drugstores - Target, Walgreens + More

USA HAUL #001 // The Drugstores | Target + Walgreens - CassandraMyee

Finally they are here... the USA hauls! I've been hinting at these since I got back at the end of November that I had done a lot of shopping damage while on a family trip to San Francisco and Seattle, and today kicks off with #001. I did a shit load heck of a load of shopping in the space of a week because, a) #treatyoself, b) #feelingspendy, and c) the prices over there are so much better than they are in NZ, hence why I took full advantage of this.

Every single day this week will be a new haul post, I know... that is six days of hauls! It will include the drugstores, Nordstrom Rack, Macy's, some miscellaneous things, and of course, Sephora (a.k.a. the mothership), among others. I'll also be including product information, pricing, swatches and first impressions where I can (as I always try to do), so it's not simply "look at all the things I got". To kick off the week, I'm starting with the cheaper end of the scale; the drugstores, in particular Target and Walgreens.
Read More >>

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar