Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LOOK Beauty Brow Perfect! Kit*

For quite a while now I have been searching for the best brow powder for my eyebrows and have failed in this mission, you could say. But today I'm going to introduce to you a kit that includes everything I need and more, including a brow powder that suits me.

Today I'm just going to introduce this to you, there be further posts/reviews on it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

This kit contains everything a girl could need to fill in, groom and perfect her brows! It comes with 7 brow powders all ranging from cool tones to warm tones to suit anyone's brow shade. It also comes with a mini pair of tweezers, which aren't very good to be honest. On the plus side it comes with a handy doubled ended brush which I really like, its what I've been using to fill my brows in with! One thing that I really like about it is that it comes with a fixing gel which works wonders, my brows don't move an inch with this over them!

If that isn't enough for you there is a hidden compartment underneath that has 4 brow stencils in named Milan, Paris, New York and of course London. Then underneath them is a step by step guide on how to achieve the perfect brows!

But the best part? It only costs £11.99! I think this kit is definitely worth the price and in an upcoming post I'm going to show you how I use this kit to get 'brow perfect!'

Its available to purchase from www.lookbeauty.co.uk and at selected Superdrug stores.

Thanks for reading,
Shona x



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar