Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

In Bookstores Today: My Dearest Mr. Darcy (Volume 3 of the Darcy Saga Series)

A Happy New Year today (indeed) for all the Darcy Saga book series fans as my friend (Guest Blogger/P&P Blog Contributor) and published author 's 3rd novel My Dearest Mr. Darcy (formerly titled: The Darcys at Year's End) from series is now available in bookstores and online retailers around the country. Go get your copy!

Read more info about My Dearest Mr. Darcy. Also, be sure to stop by on Sharon's website to participate her My Dearest Mr. Darcy Launch Fete to which YOU can win a signed copy of her newly released book!

For more news info and frequent updates on The Darcy Saga series, be sure to visit Sharon Lathan's website and Blog. You can follow her on twitter too: SharonLathan.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar