Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

August Favorites!

howdy gals,
ok so in the end August is over and so I decided that i'd do a put up on my favs at some point of the month, the products that i have been using lots and lovin'...so, right here they're:

1.Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balms:

these are soooo yummy!!! gives a totally glossy first-rate tint of the shade and makes my lips appearance so yummy...he he! It additionally moisturizes sooo well and i really like re-making use of it even if I don't want any extra! i have these in Strawberry and Dragonfruit flavor...pinnacle Favs..!

2.Revlon ColorBurst Lippy in Peach:


This colour is completely appropriate! It seems very flattering with almost the entirety..i've been the use of this a lot this August...simply could not withstand using it, it is very creamy and you may build up the shade too...and the packaging is so elegant!

3.Chambor Eyeliner in all the time Black:


this is my HG eyeliner, it's far retractable which may be very critical for me as I hold breaking off the suggestions of my eyeliners at the same time as sprucing and i do this lots!it is water-resistant and it stays on whole day! I swear!this is my 1/3 pencil...I can't appear to find anything better than this...So, i'm sticking with it and it has no cons IMO.

4.Maybelline WhitestayUV Compact Powder:


It does appearance horrifying in the pan but once you combo it in, it completely vanishes providing you with a pleasant ideal appearance and absorbing all the oil on the face...It additionally has spf in it,and at a fee of Rs.a hundred and fifty, it is a steal!

5.Gucci Rush:


i really like the odor of this frame lotion..it's so seductive! I cannot seem to get sufficient of it...i have been saving it for unique events because it's very expensive..however, this August I used it nearly each other day coz it's scent stays on complete day and i hold smelling suitable whole day!!!i might quickly do a assessment of this product.

6.Lush Seanik shampoo bar:


this is my favourite shampoo ever..It leaves my hair smooth, soft and adds tons of quantity!And it smells........sparkling, I guess.It has advanced the feel of my hair a lot.Thank u Lush!

7.Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditioner:


that is super stuff...i am in no way gonna forestall using it!It smells soooo....yummy!!Kinda fruity + coconutty...makes my hair so soft and the smell lingers for at least two days after the wash!The ends of my hair really wishes a few severe conditioning and it provides right quantity of hydration without weighing down my hair.

8.Colorbar nailpolish in Exclusive 15:


The color is so cute!I were given so many compliments when I wore it on my nails...It didn't even started out chipping till nearly 10-12 days which is superb..The nailpoishes that i have used until date begins chipping in like four-5 days..so i used to be very glad with this one!

So, this are my August Favs...what products did you ppl like this month?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar