Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Etude House Nymph Aura Glam Nails

 Part of the ethereal looking Nymph Aura from 2011. I don’t usually wear nudes, but the Nymph Aura design called me too strongly…

Previously I tried the Nymph Aura Volumer

As usual, this polishes are sold as a set of three. 1 Skin Beige, 2 Pure Pink and 3 Aura Pearl. Etude suggests using either Skin Beige or Pure Pink as base color, and top up with Aura Peal to add glittery effect. 
Skin beige is…well, pale skin beige. Pure pink is warm baby pink. While Aura Pearl is clear polish with ultra fine pearly shimmer suspended in it. Skin Beige and Pure pink give crème-jelly finish. They dries nicely-not too long, not too fast as well. 
To my pleasant surprise, this is the first ever Etude nail polish I enjoy wearing. For simple reason: they last-and don’t chip as easily! My experience with Korean nail polish has been full with chipping on day two- even with proper base coat and top coat. These actually last 3-4 days without chipping.
The only problem is the streaks…it is sometime just hard to apply without streaking.
While Etude suggest layering single color and top coat, but I got another idea… I made this subtle ombre nails with this set (grrr… the streaksss!!). please ignore my dry cuticles and skin… from most left: 3 layers of skin beige, 2 skin beige and 1 pure pink on top, 1 skin beige topped with 2 layers of pure pink and 3 layers of pure pink. All topped with Aura Pearl then topcoat. 
Bottomline…
Calling all neutral lovers…this set is made for you! Be patient when applying though…those streaks can be stressfull.  

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar