Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Askmewhats Version: "Halloween Whore" Look

Thanks everyone for wishing me and Keith a wonderful 1 year wedding anniversary! :)
We do think time flies super fast because we acted like we're boyfriends and girlfriends and always enjoy the moment we have together! Thanks for people who wishes us for many more years! I'm sure we will!!! We won't let you guys down!!!

Anyways, let me get back to "beauty related" post....LOL I have to inform you my dear readers that this post could probably shock whoever who knows me....or I may lose readers from after this! hahaha

I know almost everyone's doing a "Halloween" look and I wanted to jump in and do one myself. But, I am not that creative and I can't draw my face! I'll probably try in the future but I'm too lazy! Sorry!

Anyways, this year, I wanted to think out of the box. I wanted to get out of my comfort zone. So that's when I got inspired to do a "Halloween Whore" look because I can never PULL off a "whore" look and I still can't! :P But you can't blame the girl for trying!

Here's my close up eye shot!

Yeah baby! I've got full lashes! :P

(Thanks to sis Shen for the lashes)





Both eyes....
*wink wink wink*



A mix of Twiggy inspired eyes
Trying to create an illusion of deeper set of eyes
(I did say "trying")


I got inspired from the METRO magazine issue
Trying to create a subtle look that packs a major punch
(in my dictionary, this isn't subtle and you'll see why lol)




Yes, because of the super RED lippie!!!
This will probably be the first and last time you'll see me pose like this! LOL

And THIS!!!





Products Used ---
Eyes
  • MAC Paintpot in Soft Ochre
  • Coastal Scents 78pcs palette in White (thanks again to Digital Angel for this)
  • MAC Carbon eyeshadow
  • Stila Smudgepots in black
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara in Black
  • MAC Coquette - to fill in eyebrows
Face
  • The Face Shop Flower Silky Foundation in N02
  • Stila Illuminated Tinted Moisturizer in Shade 1 - mixed with foundation (thanks B)
  • MAC Sculpt and Shape Shadester
  • Thevi pink e/s as blush
Lips
  • In2It lipstick in Scorcher

And will I ever finish this post without making you smile????
I was doing this hugging myself like someone's hugging me
and hubby took a shot of it!
I tried so hard but damn you TAG! Damn you for showing!



Yeah, I did managed to embarrass myself!
And I still am.... *blushes*
Happy Halloween in advance!
It honestly takes a lot of effort to click the PUBLISH POST button!
Hug me please! LOL



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar