Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Smashbox Sultry/ Sweet Glambox Review




Clic HERE to watch the Sultry look makeup tutorial.

I'm so exited, I just received this little magic glambox from Smashbox and  I can't believe it!
The content is just amazing. On the website, they show the product but we can't guess the size or the quality of the products. I always thought that kind of sets were cheap because the products were different, small, etc. but it is wrong, those products are full size!!! 
The separate products cost each about $20, so about $190 if bought separately. This kit worth only $68 at Sephora or on their website! Incredible!

I can't wait to try the two looks, the Sultry one which is the sexy look with a warm eyeshadow colors  (purple/brown, beige, taupe, sand) and the other one, the Sweet, for innocent girls. I'll of course do a review of each products. I already tried the mascara. I love the brush, it separates the lashes like a comb, there are no lumps, my lashes are longer and thicker. I only applied one coat and the result was already visible...nice! I also tried the Reflection High Shine Lip Gloss. Gorgeous, lips are moisturized and the shyness is light with a little bit of shimmer. 




There is a leaflet in the Glambox which explains how to use the set. It's very convenient for beginners and there are good tips for advanced makeup users :)
You can check out their website, we can find more tips and beautiful pictures for exemple.


The sweet look is absolutely adorable!






Products in this kit:

• Limitless Eye Liner in Smoke
Photo Op Under Eye Brightener
• Eye Shadow Quad in Softly Seductive
Hyperlash Mascara in Blackout
Reflection High Shine Lip Gloss
Lip Enhancing Gloss in Tempt
• Cheek Duo in Sultry/Sweet
Travel Size Photo Finish Luminizing Foundation Primer


Which is great with this Smashbox Sultry/Sweet glambox, is it contains everything you need to create  two completely different looks. The only thing which is missing is the foundation. What a pity! But I think that with the money you saved with the purchase of this box, you can afford to buy a new foundation!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar