Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Outfit/Face of the Day

 
 

 
 
Tee: New Look | Jeans: New Look | Belt: New Look | Bag: River Island | Jacket: Miss Selfridge | Ring: H&M
 
All credit for these jeans goes to Jenna, who I work with at New Look and looked amazing in this jeans and belt combo, so I copied! If you like this style, I suggest you check out her blog too. I have never owned a pair of boyfriend jeans, I've always worn skinnies as I find them so easy to style. But I have to say, I absolutely love these, the oversized/androgenous look is really trendy and they were only £19.99 from New Look. This bag is also one of my absolute favourites, I use it every day for uni and I've had loads of people ask where it's from and comment that it looks more expensive than it was and that's always a good thing! All my favourite bags are from River Island, I've never seen one in there that I didn't like. I just think the quality is amazing for the price you pay.
 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (True Ivory) | Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (Transparent) | YSL Bronzing Powder | Rimmel Powder Blush (Pink Rose) | Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (Black Noir) | Urban Decay Naked Palette (Naked and Buck) | Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara | MAC lipstick (Creme Cup) | Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (02 Light)

 I really hope you enjoyed this post, if you did please let me know and I will try and do more like this.
Have a great weekend!
Holly xo
 
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar